Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 366

I love pictures. I especially love pictures of my kids. But...more and more often with 2 kids I find myself forgetting to pull out the camera, unable to take a pic b/c I'm holding one (or both) kid(s), or I (worst of all...) just use my iphone camera. I know the iphone is at least capturing the "memory" and all but it's nothing like using a "real" camera.

So today I've decided to TRY (really really hard) to do this 366 project I saw on the mommypotamus blog. The idea is to take one picture a day of your kid(s) doing what they do - not trying to get that "perfect" posey picture. But a true picture of them.

Today I started too late to get one of Owen (who is snug in his bed) but I caught a few of Morgan. Here's to a new year full of memories and pictures of some of those memories. And to my kids being able to look back and see just how much they are LOVED.

{ps...I am terrible about even getting on the computer each day (um..not the net...I do that on the above mentioned iphone) so these might not get loaded, much less posted, each day}


reading

being read to

No comments:

Post a Comment