Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catching up

Well I've been taking the pics for project 366 but not been great about uploading each day - which in turn means I don't post them. Ah well. Such is life.

Jan 11 - "hanging" out with daddy (&) my little rock star






Jan 12 - computer/blocks/shoes - all in a day's play for Owen (&) downtown views and pics with daddy for Morgan








Jan 13 - forgot to take pics. Whoops and Boo.

Jan 14 - fun with Sugar and allllll the babies for Mo (&) cute boy cleans for O pics






Jan 15 - standing - our all time favorite thing to do (&) helping mommy decorate




Sophie ate a bit of pb&j thanks to Morgan :)

Jan 16 - puzzles, ballet shoes and new car for M - this was the day that I heard a blood curdling scream coming from Morgan when I was putting Owen to sleep upstairs. I came flying down the stairs to hear her saying "mommy! Reagan ate my lollipop!!" with the saddest/scariest voice I've ever heard. So, we went to the mall that night and got her a new lollipop of course. We stopped in at Build A Bear and Jarid found a car for bears/dolls that he thought the kiddos needed :)








Jan 17 - Owen's morning commute (&) Shana's special purple glasses (just like Morgan's!) - Shana came over for dinner and while she was here she got a call that she got THE perfect job. We all celebrated with her and it was so fun to be a part of her excitment!




look at this bedhead after her nap. Crazy girl!

Jan 18 - no pics I guess. Boo.

Jan 19 - fun in the cemetary (of course!)










Jan 20 - Fair Park Aquarium with the playgroup


O couldn't get enough of touching these octopus arms :)



with Caiden & Zoey getting to touch the animals
no your hand is not suppose to be in the water...

it was about 77 that day and the girl loves water so I let her play

...and play

....and play

needless to say she rode home w/out these soaked clothes!

Jan 21 - lollipop face (&) not one of O today :(



Jan 22 - took LOTS of pics this day but they are being kept a secret til our cards are all sent out - let me tell you they are SO cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment