The other day we were watching Tangled (otherwise known as "Punzel" in this house) and she asked what Punzel was doing. I said she was cleaning her house. She promptly corrected me and said "Mommy, she's not cleaning her house. She's cleaning her tower." Oh, yeah. Well, that's actually true. Ha.
And just now I had warmed up my food but it still wasn't warm. So after nuking it another minute I was stirring the now too hot meal and Morgan said "just eat it mommy." Silly thing. We never tell her to "just eat it" so no clue where she got that. She's a riot. Seriously.
Kerry came over for dinner. And...dessert! Crockpot cinnamon apples with Blue Bell on top. Oh yum! If they didn't have almost an entire stick of butter in them I'd eat them everyday :)
| book reader |
| listening to the story |
No comments:
Post a Comment