Monday, January 9, 2012

The duck with purple glasses

At the library the other day we picked up some books. We usually just pick 4 or 5 that are "level 1" and mostly ones that either me or Morgan randomly pull off the shelf. So this week 3 of them were about dogs and 1 was about a cat. Ha.

That night when reading "Splat the Cat and the Duck with the Quack" we realized that it was a pair of *purple glasses* that saves the day and gets the ducks quack back!!! Who knew? So perfect and I'm positive that we were meant to get that book just a few days into her getting used to her own purple glasses. We'll definitely be buying that book!




Yesterday I made crockpot bbq chicken and baked potatos for dinner. I had some green onions that were a bit on the older side in the fridge but I wanted to use them for the potatos. I remembered from my friend Laura's blog that if you put them in a jar with water they'll keep growing! What? Why I hadn't I thought of this before? Jarid even thought it looked nice as decoration.



That was until I came down after putting Owen to sleep to find them in the trash. Apparently the "entire downstairs" smelled like onions. Boo.

Now for kid pics. We had a rainy day here and spent all day in our pjs just lounging around. And playing of course!

rats. having trouble with blogger. will update these in a few...


Anytime she has anything on her mouth she says "look at my pretty face" - she's hilarious!
our little climber
both climbers
in action

No comments:

Post a Comment