Saturday, January 7, 2012

7/366

Well this is the first day I forgot to take pics. Whoops. I did manage to get some on my iphone while at the library at the mall. This morning we had a breakthrough with Morgan's glasses - she *asked* to wear them while we were watching TV during breakfast. It was, of course, great that she's adjusting to them but also sad that *needs* them. Right after that she said (in her very big girl voice) "mommy, we can have my friends come over today?" and I have NO idea but it just hit me. I got teary eyed because she just sounded SO big. She saw me and said "mommy - be happy." Oh geez as if that didn't make the tears actually come out. Motherhood has sure changed my emotions even though I'm still by no means a mushy gushy person.

Playing at the library




using the "race" at the library

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment