Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4

Ok. So I promise I'll start having more creative titles once this first week is over. I just want to make it to the end of the week w/out having to think too much so I actually DO this project!

Today we went to a playdate at a friend's house and had so much fun! The kids played so well together and Mo even got to do a fun little art project (that is now displayed on our pantry door!) Shana came over for dinner and to play with the kiddos. And Mo and I are about to head to bed.

Highlight of the day: When we went to go get Owen up from his nap, Morgan went in and pounced on him to hug him. Then I heard her say "ahhh, you're my best friend." And, cue heart melting. Seriously...does life get ANY better than that? Nope. Didn't think so.


He was cracking himself up playing with this toy. I love that smile!

Streaming a little show before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment