Owen and Peyton and I had fun that week too - just me and the boys :) We played at home, took the dogs on long walks, went and played at Target, had a Starbucks date, went to a playdate at Emma's house, hit up the farmer's market, saw some animals and all in all just got a bit more attention than normal. Owen was loving it! When we went to pick up Morgan though he couldn't get to her fast enough and ended up sitting with her class b/c he couldn't stand just waiting for her while the rest of the program wrapped up. I love that about them :)
Friday night they had a VBS wrap up night and we got to see Morgan singing and dancing to the songs she'd learned all week. The older kids did a few plays which were entertaining too.
I have to admit that waking up and being OUT of the house by 840 (at the latest!) every morning was kinda killing me. I don't look forward to that in the future! Thank goodness for an awesome hubby/daddy who usually gets up with them in the mornings. Ha!
![]() |
| Turn it up VBS day one :) |


![]() |
| Starbucks for mommy, apple juice for Owen |

![]() |
| M being M :) |
![]() |
| playing on the train |
![]() |
| checking out the owl |
![]() |
| I LOVE this pic - Dana is protecting Liam from that snake! |

![]() |
| P practicing his new skills :) |
![]() |
| And smiling of course! |
![]() |
| Bucket O' Owen |

![]() |
| Friday night wrap up concert and show |


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad










We did the Turn It Up vbs also. Loved it!
ReplyDelete