Valentine's day is lots of fun for little ones! Before the big day there was glitter, hearts, pink and red paper and glue abound in our house while making cards for our loved ones. Morgan is really into crafts so she just ate it up. We all got sick (again!!!!) the week of the party so I'm SO glad we did our cards so early {yeah for planning ahead!} but we didn't get to make treat bags like we planned but that's okay.
The kids decorated mailboxes and then put each other's cards in them. It was adorable. And chaos. But adorable chaos. At then end one of the boys in the group gave Morgan a hug. He looooooves Mo and they get along so well. Another boy was going to hug her goodbye and the other boy told him "NO!" and moved him out of the way. And...so it begins. It was seriously so cute to see!
All the moms got so creative (of course!) with the cards/treats. One of the moms gave Mo THE cutest bow - here is her site
Pennie Baby Bows. Also the hostess had some of those squeeze applesauce/fruit pouches. Ummm I had seen those before but never got them b/c I thought it was just pureed baby food (which we skipped) but those are totally life changing for this household! I've bought all types of flavors and threw some in the freezer for Owen to drink/chew on cold for his teeth and also I cna put them in our bag to go out for the day and they've thawed enough to drink/eat but are still cold. Seriously...what haven't I used these before??
 |
| hard at work on their mailboxes |
 |
| the little hostess making her mailbox |
 |
| Cute girl and her cupcake (and new bow!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment