Thursday, February 9, 2012

Funny little lady

I've been trying to keep a list of funny things Morgan says. It's hard b/c she is always saying something that cracks Jarid and I up. Some of the stuff she picks up from us, some from TV and others I just have NO idea where she got it.

- The other day we were playing and she said "Hey! What's the big idea??" Seriously?

- One night she grabbed my hand and walked me into the living room - tiptoeing and saying "it's gonna be scary, mommy" - and then pointed to the crocidile in the kitchen. Ha. So, I threw fake food from her play kitchen at the croc and she laughed like a mini hyena. So funny!

- She's always calling Owen something different everyday - like a little skunky skunk skunk or chinny chin chin. And she puts her finger on his cheek and uses this high voice. I heard her saying to him a few days ago "you're a stupid buddy, a stupid little baby buddy." She has NO idea that stupid isn't a nice word but after telling her it was she went back to her old "you're a silly buddy." She's also been calling him "boy" a lot lately. Like "here - grab this robe boy - I'm gonna pull you up!"

- She knows how to say her entire name and bounces her head up and down when she says our last name. It's really cute. Sometimes when I call her "cute" or "sweet cakes" or something she'll say "I not sweet cakes" - and then she'll say her entire name instead.

- She is really sweet with Owen these days. If he's upset she'll start singing this song (that she made up!!) - "when you make a funny face" (and then make a funny face) "when you make a sad face" (then sad face.) It's adorable. Also if this doesn't work she'll give him a toy and say "here you go buddy." I love watching her be so sweet with him.

- If one of us isn't feeling well she'll say "oh, here's some medicine for you" and give you some fake medicine from her hand :)

- Today the kids were playing in a play tent and Morgan kept pushing her face into the mesh and said "this is the .... game" and I couldn't hear what she said. When I asked her what it was she said "oh, nofing." But, she finally told me she named the game the "wubba wubba game" or something. She's really been using her imagination making up new game names for all her "regular" games.

- There is probably a million more things she does everyday that just totally crack me up. It's a really fun age and we're loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment