This month has by far been THE BEST month since having two kids. Morgan is really starting to love playing with Owen (I mean, she's always loved him but not necessarily wanted to play with him) and Owen is turning into this adorable little person. He's talking more, high fives, "talks" on the phone, reeeeaaaaccchhhes out for my hand like Morgan does (we pretend we are super far away and really have to reach our hands out to catch one another), is always chasing the dogs (or, ummm, giving them food!), he definitely prefers Morgan's sippy cup over his own, and lots of other fun things he's up to.
The last year (how has it been a year almost??) has been so fun in so many ways and really I was surprised at how much easier than it was compared to what I thought when I was pregnant. But, watching them play together and Morgan be so sweet to him just warms my heart :) Sure, there are hard times (especially when Owen is fussy...whoa that kid can wail!) and it's defnitely easier to just take one kid to the store but all in all it's great. I couldn't imagine Morgan without a sibling and could not imagine our lives without that sweet little Owen!
{of course it's impossible to take a pic of the two of them together!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment