Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

I actually don't have many Christmas pics. Life is a lot busier with two adorable kids to watch unwrap presents, get dressed in sweet outfits and cuddle with :) Needless to say we have SO much fun! We got the kids a few presents each but whew did they get a lot of awesome things from all our family. All in all it was a great way to celebrate Jesus' birthday. {I did forget to take a family picture though. Jarid said that I'll survive but when I realized it while putting a very sleepy Owen to sleep I wasn't so sure!} Next year I'll have to remind someone to take our picture at the *beginning* of the day so I don't think of it when it's just too late.

a few days before Christmas - silly Owen playing in the lights

little reindeer on his FIRST Christmas!

opening gifts with Daddy while Honey videos

What is it Daddy??

Helping Honey open her gift
Owen getting love from Sugar and Brittany

Me and my sweet girl


Owen's new riding toy - can you believe how BIG he looks??

the boys watching the baby boy on his new car toy :)
Ok. This was one of the best pics I got of the 2 of them all day...

Sweet sister giving brother some comfort

He's happy now :)

Daddy and MCC

We opened stockings the next day since we had such a full day on Christmas already
O playing with ornaments



Mr. 10 month old

look at that face! Candy cane covered and all.



This would have been a cute one if I had the focus right. Boo!

I can't help it that I love this one so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment