Monday, December 19, 2011

Owen update

This kid is growing. Fast. Too fast. I cannot believe he is almost 10 months. He changes everyday. He is into EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. It's hilarious. He's so so fast. Still doing the army crawl but can get anywhere he wants. He is totally unafraid of anything. He just climbs on things and then sits back down or lays back down like he's been doing it forever. He has started to climb the stairs too. Now, when Morgan started climbing the stairs she's do like 2 and then lay down on them or want to get down. Nope. Not Owen. He wants to go ALLLLLL the way to the top. Of course, sister is at the top saying "come on buddy!" He claps (which I love!) and will clap when you say the word "clap." He also loves to pat and will do that when you say it too. He signs "more" and sometimes "all done." He makes a HUGE mess when eating which is funny. He makes this certain face when he's upset and I totally caught it on camera the other day. He sticks up his chin and makes it and makes this noise. It's cute/funny/sad. He has THREE teeth - 2 bottom and 1 top (that top one gave him major major issues and took about 4 wks to finally come in once we could see the swelling..please Lord, don't let all of them be that way!) He definitely says "dada" and "mama" (only when crying) and is close to saying "more", "ball", "dog" and a few others.

He's just awesome to sum up. I'm so proud of how much he loves his sister, how he pulls up to standing on even moving objects (umm like the dogs!), how sweet he is and just to be his mom in general.

this is the "pick me now b/c I'm just sooo sad" face

he usually picks his chin up more though. It's so cute!

hanging with Reagan

Christmas adorableness





Boy do I love this kid


No comments:

Post a Comment