Sunday, July 10, 2011

Owen in July

Owen is 4.5 months old now. And just the cutest little thing. He's a much happier baby now that I'm no longer eating any dairy or soy - poor little guy just didn't feel good! He's rolling from tummy to back (although typically only after a nap when he's ready for someone to get him), playing with his hands and feet and loves to hold onto toys. He thinks Morgan is the funniest thing and giggles everytime she kisses him. He also grabs for her hair and nose and anything else he can catch and she surprisingly doesn't seem to mind too much!

I took some pics in this American bucket of Morgan in July 2009 when she was 2 months old and here I am again taking some of Owen when he's 4 months. Crazy! Getting pictures with an infant and a toddler is darn near impossible so these are just of little Owen :) And a comparison shot of Morgan at the end!

well hello


I think it's funny that I'm a tad bit big for this






Owen in a bucket

Daddy is so funny

sister moving O to a new photo shoot location


baby toes

fine, take my picture



Morgan at 2 months

Morgan Clare

She fit in the tin a bit better

No comments:

Post a Comment