Saturday, July 23, 2011

5 months today!

Owen is FIVE months old. It has gone by SO so fast for me. He is an adorable, loving, giggly, but sometimes fussy pants little mama's boy :) And I love it! He is trying so hard to grow up but I keep reminding him that mommy doesn't mind him being a baby a little longer! This is what he's up to:

- trying to sit up. You lay him on his back and immediately he is doing a little half-crunch to try to sit himself up. Nuts.
- rolling over from tummy to back. No interest in back to tummy yet but when he's done with his nap he'll flip over to his back and then let us know he's awake.
- grabbing at just everything! Toys, plates, the dogs, our hair, Morgan's face, you name it - he's grabbing at it. Watching him learn about his world is amazing.
- He loves playing in the exesaucer and walker. Already! He just bounces away and plays with all the toys and buttons. I can't believe he's old enough for that.
- he is super ticklish. Right under his chin, his sides and his little (okay, big) thighs. he lets out this big belly laugh and sometimes has to take a big deep breathe in b/c he's laughing so hard. I love it!
- he has moved into his "big boy" car seat this week. He's much more comfy in there and enjoys watching "Ming Ming" with his sister a little too much! (still rearfacing of course!)
- He's about 19-ish lbs now. No solids yet, just breastmilk :) Whoot!

I'll take some official 5 month pics this week but here are some cutie pics of my sweet little boy :)


With his friend Maggie

With his other friend Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment