Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

This 4th of July we went to a splash park. It was Jarid's first time to get to watch Morgan in action at one. Lots of fun but crazy hot. Later we had some friends over, ate some wings and then watched fireworks on the rooftop deck. Watching fireworks with Morgan was awesome - she kept saying "Look Mommy (or Daddy or Kerry)!!! Sparkles!!!!" At one point I said (on video) "I know, it's amazing, right Morgan?" so the next time she said "AMAZING mommy!!!" Being a parent means you sometimes miss out on all the craziness of holidays like that but things like that definitely make every minute worth it. Wouldn't change a thing!

my two adorable guys

this is what she did the entire time. silly girl.

the only picture I could get of her face!

cooling off and chillin'

more pool time at home before fireworks

Ruben and Goodie

Pam and Kerry


Mo and me watching fireworks

Amazing mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment