Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sadie

My mom and sister came to visit for Morgan's birthday, Owen's baptism and for the whole week after :) Annnnnnd...I got to meet my new neice Sadie! She's just precious and tiny and cuddly. She is only 1 month younger than Owen but she is seriously half his size...it's nuts! We took a couple fun pics of her in the park (once it warmed up b/c the first few days it was in the 40's...in May...in Texas!)

look at the difference!
they were "monkeying around" in their monkey outfits!
Morgan loves Sadie! They were wearing the same outfit but I couldn't get pics with Mo's face b/c she kept kissing Sadie :)
with her mommy and daddy
all of us moms on mother's day
on a John Deere blanket one of her grandmas made her

4 comments:

  1. OMG! These pictures are the absolute best EVER! I am so excited. Should I SAVE AS all of them or can you send me a disc! I would love to have some for my family wall at the house and I know Mom and your Dad you love them too.

    So glad to see you all enjoying each other. I love family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janese - I was going to upload some of them to Shutterfly so Heather can order some...I'll send you the link once I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pictures!!!! You did an amazing job with such a perfect subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures!!!!!! It was a wonderful week for me!! I am grateful we were able to share this day together!

    ReplyDelete