The kids got a small Easter basket each with an outfit and a book (and one chocolate bunny for Mo.) It was fun to watch her open it up and of course Owen just posed for the picture :)
After a very crowded, very hot but uplifting Easter mass we went to a park to take a few pics of the kids together. We got one or two good shots...in between keeping Morgan from getting into the pond or comforting Owen. Not the easiest to take pics of a rambunctous toddler and a newborn together!!
 |
| look at those bunny feet! |
 |
| opening her basket |
 |
| O and his basket |
 |
| Oh he would sure hate it if he knew I was posting pictures like this but how cute is our little sumo wrestler??? |
I'm sure it was very hard keeping Morgan out of the water!!!! I love Owens bunny outfit!!! Such beautiful babies!
ReplyDelete