We headed out to Frying Pan Farm today. The weather didn't look great but it wasn't raining so we packed our lunch and went. Of course by the time we got there it was raining. But since there was several of us already there & it was only sprinkling we just went for it. Kids didn't mind! Peyton was nice and cozy in his stroller with a huge rain shade. We got to see all the animals before it started pouring. Then of course my dumb stroller didn't want to fold down. Ha. Several moms stopped to see if I needed help which was so sweet but it finally unstuck! I got in the car literally a second before a mudslide came to my feet...mud running everywhere! Ha. We went home soaked but glad we went :)



After we got the boys settled down for nap Morgan & I made some cobbler. I've always made it from canned peaches but fresh is definitely the way to go!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment