Tuesday, August 6, 2013

4 months

Since we've had three spring babies I've always done at least one of their monthly pics in the 4th of July tub. I'll just say it was much easier with tiny baby Morgan vs these big ol' boys. Ha.

Peyton is 4 months old. He's loving to pick his head up as high as it can go and sitting on his elbows. He schooches (that's a word..) around so he can see what the kids are doing when he's on his back. He still loves hanging out in the swing except now he tries to arch his back to get to the animals on the mobile. Good thing for buckles! He talks non-stop and makes those sweet baby noises when he's going to sleep. I love that. Being baby #3 he's pretty much always on the go during the day and he's just fine with that. Easy going, happy, smiling baby sums him up. He brings all of us so much happiness :)






                                         {of course the other kids wanted in on it too}







No comments:

Post a Comment