When I was taking pics before everyone got here Owen insisted on being in them too. ha. Better not tell that boy it isn't his birthday too! I let Morgan choose if she wanted to wear a pink "party" dress as she calls it or her 4 yr old shirt. She chose the dress. And looked stinking cute in it!
We had "gold" fish, "golden" oreos and "gold" coins as well as fruits and cupcakes. Jenn made a glittery gold "M" to put on the table which Morgan is totally obsessed with!
The kids all had a fun time. Although for whatever reason playing "sleep" (as in laying in the bed pretending to sleep) was the big hit. Who knew. Guess I should play that game more often! Her friends made her sweet cards which we've hung up in her room. Even Peyton had sweet Ellie to play with. All in all it was a great day!
Here's my friend's site for party decor (and more!): www.bellagreydesigns.com
| it says "thank you for making my party golden" so cute! |
| big sisters looking at the babies |
No comments:
Post a Comment