Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Clean teeth!


Morgan had her first dental visit yesterday. I know, I know it's a bit late but I'd heard so much conflicting advice on when to have the first one - as soon as the first teeth come through, at age 2, age 4. Anyways I put it off til the last one I'd heard about ;) Jarid took her and said she did great. They used kid words to help her understand what they were doing, had a big play section in the waiting area and they even painted her nails when they were done! She got to choose a toy on her way out and they took her picture and made a frame for her to keep. Can't beat a place that caters to kids like that and your 4 yr old doesn't even mind being there because of it! Whoo!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment