All of our things from the movers got here Thurs (oh it was SOOO good to see our stuff - my bed! different toys! our couch! my bed!) and they got here on Fri. I was able to unpack the kid area and most of the kitchen before they got here which was nice. When they got here they just dug right in helping unpack boxes, move them around and watch the kids while I did some. It was really nice to have that help!
In between unpacking we also had lots of fun! We went to the National Basillica (which was so gorgeous!), Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Annapolis and Ft. Meade to see where they lived way back when Jarid was about Owen's age. It was fun for them to get to see it again and for the kids and I (and Jarid too really) to see it all. We also went to a playdate at a farm to pick blackberries and cherry tomatoes. I apparently didn't take many pics while they were here but we're ready for them to come back again so we can have some more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment