Thursday, May 24, 2012

Disney on Ice!!

Last month Shana took Morgan to Disney on Ice. What a lucky girl! She got all dressed up in her Rapunzel dress and after I reminded her like 1000x to "stay right by Shana" she was off. I was actually kinda sad - she really doesnt' do too many things without us. But, I was much more excited for her than sad. Shana took some pics on our camera that I'm just now uploading - hence the long wait to post - and so many of them were blurry because those ice dancers move fast! ha! Morgan talked about it forever and still does when she plays with the toy she got there or we watch Rapunzel. We love our Shana :)



Headed to the Ice!


Rapunzel and Flynn flying in Punz's hair - Morgan LOVED this part apparently!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment