I seriously think time is on fast forward. I feel like I was JUST pregnant with Owen and now he's already more than half a year old?? And he's just acting SO grown up too. He is trying to "talk" - bababa, dadad, mamama noises, he's soooo close to crawling although he can pretty much get where he wants to go by scooting around, he's loving solid foods (but of course still LOVES the milkies!) and just in general LOOKS like a big boy. Oh it's just too fast!
I took a few 7 mo pics this weekend in one of Jarid's baby outfits (insert many "ahhhhs" here!) and boy was it cute to see him in an outfit his daddy wore some 32 yrs ago. He is just so cute and loveable and I feel truely blessed to be the mom of the best two kids in the world (what? I am!)
Comparison Jarid pics:


 |
| Trying blueberries for the first time! |
 |
| safe to say he's a fan! |
 |
| looking cute like always |
No comments:
Post a Comment