Sunday, September 11, 2011

Owen - 6 months

I have NO idea how it happened but our little boy is 6 months (well 6.5 months now!) I got some cute pics of the kiddos together (which is near impossible with a toddler and baby!!) But first some updates on what our little guy is doing:

- he sits up by himself now and loves it!
- he scoots around - esp on his back which is just hilarious and adorable
- he talks, talks, talks. He responds to us when we talk to him and especially to Morgan.
- just like big sis, he thinks the dogs are hilarious.
- he's wearing mostly 9 mo clothes, some 12 mo and very few 6 mo.
- he wears size 4 diapers (um...same size as sister does for nap/bedtime!!)
- he's tried: avocado, applesauce, whole peas, chunks of sweet potato and a few bites of banana. Pretty much all he acts like I'm poisioning him. Ha!
- putting things in his mouth, playing in the exersaucer, jumping in his jumper, scooting towards toys, cudding with mommy & daddy, watching sister, checking out his hands and getting his diaper changed are his current favorite things :)




love

pure love



peas!

poison - or he was acting like it

this is the face of teething..and it's sad :(



Look at that tummy! I love it!



My boys

Too cold for the baby

Chilling on Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment