My wonderful friend Amber took these newborn pictures of Owen. Amber and I work together and last year she started her own photography business. She is a very busy mom of two, who works full time and now runs this photog business. I am so very proud of her for following her dreams and I hope that one day she's able to do photography as her career (if that's what she wants!) but in the mean time I am lucky enough to get our family pictures taken by her every few months. We can't thank her enough for the memories she's provided us :) Her site is www.golightlyimages.com if you live in the Dallas or Houston area and want some amazing family pics done!!
Here is sweet Owen, just 10 days old and adorable (if I do say so myself). I love the pictures of him on the rocking chair - it belonged to Jarid's great-grandmother and I love that we get to use this family heirloom to rock our children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just want to hug and kiss them!!!
ReplyDelete