Saturday, March 19, 2011

Zoo with Brittany :)

Brittany (Jarid's neice) came to play with Morgan and meet Owen for a day of her spring break. Morgan loved playing with her "Britty" and made sure to show her all her toys! We went to the zoo today (along with everyone else in Dallas b/c the weather was awesome!) and had lots of fun. It was Owen's first trip and I'd say by his motionless expression in the stroller he loved it too :) Ha. We ate at the cafe that overlooks the lions and Morgan "roared" at them and also called them "Maggie" so apparently they remind her of our pup! We're so glad Brittany came to visit :)
first carousel ride..she said "WEEEEEE" the entire time!
Owen throughly enjoyed the zoo :)
Hi giraffes

1 comment:

  1. SUPER SUPER AMAZING and lots of FUN FUN FUN!!!! I Love the picture of Morgan on the Merry-go-round actually, I LOVED ALL of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete