My sister Heather had her baby yesterday! They didn't find out the gender til birth and the plan was for Mike to come out into the waiting room in a pink or blue shirt. We were all pretty convinced it was a boy though...I was so surprised when I got a pic of Mike all in pink!! Sadie Ruth was born weighing 6lbs, 12oz and 19.5 in. Can't wait to meet her :)
Proud daddy in PINK!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
OMG! I had no idea she was pregnant!!! Congrats Aunt Christy!!
ReplyDeleteSadie is so sweet Christy! And she looks so much like Mike. I am so proud of Mike for being such a great Daddy. The cutest thing ever is that he is MORE proud of Heather for being such a trooper.
ReplyDeleteI love our family and am so glad Heather has a real man in her life to love and provide for her and Sadie. They have love and that will get them further than anything else!!
This is so sweet!!!!!! It means a lot to Heather you put Sadie on your blog!!!!! Cant wait to get all my grandbabies together!!!!!
ReplyDelete