Friday, July 20, 2012

Houston...last time for a while!

Whew. This is going to be a long one. And about a month late. Whoops. LOTS and lots has happened since then so I didn't even LOOK at these pictures til a few days ago. Right after we decied to make our big move to the North East we wanted to take one last long trip to Houston for a while. The kids & I picked up my sister Heather and neice Sadie about halfway and headed to our hometown for a week!




Making cupcakes with Honey :)














pizza sauce face





Aunt Heather makes the best pizza!








Love my little Jonah





Rach and baby Jamison





get that ball baby J





making ice cream with Addi and Caleb





"this is going to be soo tasty"





tasting the fruits of their labor





it really was delish!





group shot at Dad's





cute cousins

















Jamie and Olivia





Sweet baby Pru





Happy Papa Blake





My big girl jumping from the ladder to Papa








April's parents - MiMi and Papaw





Self portrait by Devin





Nanna and Mo





Dev took M for a tractor ride!








M looks serious telling Papa something





Janese holding a sleeping Owen





Sadie and puppy








The Jonah Bear





Carter reading to the girls











For some reason we were all on the floor and Nanna took our pic - ha!








Aunt Jeni, Ethan, Jack and Simon





Aunt Sarah and the Mo





Addison came over to play in the water with us!





Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Sarah and the kids








Owen LOVED being a boy with his cousins!





With Grandpa Jack - we love him!











Cousin "Britty"





Aunt Nelle and cousin Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Such a whirlwind week that was!!!! I felt like you had barely arrived before you departed!!!
    I can't wait to see y'all soon and make some more goodies with Morgan and Owen!!! Very grateful though for the visit. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete