Thursday, August 4, 2011

Houston

Me and the kids headed down to Houston for the week last week. On the way we picked up my sis Heather and her 4 month old sweet baby Sadie. Heather spent the majority of the rest of the ride with her hand in the backseat calming Owen (and sometimes Sadie, but mostly Owen!) Up until we picked her up they slept. Whew. The week was fun and busy. We saw lots of people and it was the first time for Jarid's sisters to meet Owen. We took the "Jackson" grandkids pics (4 of them!) and the "Cottrell" grandkids pics (8!!!!) and I can't wait to edit them and post them.

I also got to spend some time with my high school girlfriends :) And we ended it off with celebrating my nephew Jonah's first birthday! All around it was a great trip and I'm loving being able to stay home with my kiddos and do things like this!
Owen just LOVES his Sadie!

Papa (my dad) and the babies

swimming at Papa and Nanna's


holding Sadie's hand



this was how we rolled

the world's most kissable cheeks!

Happy 1st birthday to my sweet nephew Jonah!

"ohhh this looks interesting"

"ok, I'll try it.."

"Yep. I like it. More chocolate cupcake bears please!"


End result. I think it kinda says it all :)

Morgan also enjoyed the yummy cupcakes!

Making cupcakes with Honey

Whew this was a difficult pictures with this many kids! Papa, Nanna, Honey, Olivia, Sadie, Prudence, Owen and Morgan...whew!

Craziness :)

BFFs Addison and Morgan


Rach and Mel

Kayc and Lenae

Greatest high school friends (minus Jules!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment