Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas party and tree shopping

Well these got uploaded out of order and I'm way too lazy to re-do them. We went to the Mother's Assoc Christmas party and did some arts, crafts and bounced in a bounce house for the first time! Morgan didn't so much bounce as she did sit there while other kiddos bounced around her. She loved walking around and looking at the other kids and the Christmas decorations. Later that day we finally got our Christmas tree! Morgan was a huge help while we picked out the perfect one! When we got home we put on Christmas music and decorated it together. She was squealing and having such a great time. Christmas time with a toddler is just amazing...every morning she still wakes up and insists we put the lights on and then says "WHOA!" like she's never seen it before. It's adorable and really reminds us of the true meanings of Christmas.


picking out the perfect tree with daddy



the finished product!


If this isn't the perfect picture of happiness than I don't know what is!!!

saying "cheese" with daddy

on the run with mommy, Reagan and Maggie

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES!!!! So glad I can "share" these times with you. Such a personality!!!!! Had to share these at work (of course!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete