Saturday, November 13, 2010

The new Dallas Aquarium
Daddy and Mo


Of course Morgan was trying to get IN the water instead of listening to the guy talk about the animals in the water...


Morgan actually touched a stingray! I didn't get a pic of it because I was too busy watching her :) Her face lite up right after she did it though and I caught that smile..even if it's fuzzy!




She's so big


We went to the new Dallas Aquarium today for a "sneak preview." We got in free since we are Zoo members which was awesome. Not all the animals were in their aquariums yet so we'll have to go back after the grand opening in a few weeks. We got to watch a diver feed the sharks, a lecture on local water animals and Morgan touched a stingray!! She was just playing in the water (of course) and the aquarium worker had to tell her to stop splashing..whoops! But soon after a stingray came up and daddy helped her touch it right on its nose! Very fun day.

1 comment:

  1. The minute I saw the picture of Morgan trying to put her foot in the water, I started laughing and laughed even harder when I read she had been "reprimanded" by the worker. I can so see her doing that!!!!!!! the apple pictures are so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete