Morgan stayed with my mom and had a great time too. When I got home I heard "NeNe" alot because she had gotten so used to saying it :)
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Vegas baby!
Jarid and I got to go on a little mini babymoon to Vegas. Jarid had a conference there so I tagged along for an almost free trip :) When I got there he had booked me a prenatal massage (love him!) so I spent the first day lounging around the spa while he worked. We ate dinner by the gondola at the Venetian and talked (mostly about Morgan) w/out a little mini-us in the high chair next to us! The next day we walked around the hotels and played a few slots for fun. That night we went to Emril's Fish House which we had to been to before and enjoyed every single bite of that meal!! Delicious. Friday I headed home while Jarid stayed but we had lots of fun together.
Morgan stayed with my mom and had a great time too. When I got home I heard "NeNe" alot because she had gotten so used to saying it :)



Morgan stayed with my mom and had a great time too. When I got home I heard "NeNe" alot because she had gotten so used to saying it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment