During my photo workshop we did two photo shoots. One in the morning (with the challenge of morning light) with two adorable kiddos. Then another in the evening with a gorgeous teenager who swears she's never modeled before but she was absolutely a natural! I went with my friend Amber (of Golightly Images) and it was hosted by Taylor of Barefeet Creative Photography.
These are some of the untouched shots I took. I tried playing around with Jarid's photoshop after getting an extensive lesson on it at the wkshop but I got frustrated and will have to try again another day. But these came out just fine without photoshop (if I do say so myself ;)
Great Pictures Christy! I like the one with the shoes and the profile shot of the bride!
ReplyDeleteOMgoodness...these are gorgeous friend! i love to see you following your passions and being such an amazing example to those around you and especially to that precious little gem of yours...my little MC! XOXO
ReplyDelete