Saturday, May 22, 2010

New blog!

Welcome to our new blog :) The babysite was running out so we have now entered the world of blogging. We hope to keep you updated on the fun we have with Morgan, Reagan and Maggie and all the other things life throws at us!

Morgan is now a very active 1 yr old little toddler. She can crawl faster than you've ever seen a baby go and she is a champ at climbing up (and can even go down!) the stairs!! She laughs constantly and I swear she bumps her head on something every single day. She is very into cuddling her "baaaayy-beeeees" and it's pretty much the sweetest thing in the world!

Life is fun, it's good and it's gets better every day with her! I'll update photos once I finally load the pics from her birthday party, birth-day and since then. Just wanted to get the blog up and running so you can bookmark it before the babysite is gone :)

Keep checking back with us. I don't think you can send out an email like we could with the other site so if you wanna see that smiling Morgan face you gotta keep coming back.

Love,
Christy, Jarid, Morgan, Reagan and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment